Monday, February 9, 2009

Monster Jaaaams!!

Last weekend my friend Mike and I wanted to hang out, but we didn't have anything to do. Until Mike looked up the Pepsi Center and found out that the Monster Jams truck rally was in town!! lol Now, i've never been one to do much redneck stuff, but I was not about to pass up such an opportunity. We assumed we could buy tickets at the show, but when we got there it was SOLD OUT! lol We ended up buying shady tickets from a guy on the street that miraculously got us in. We had the sweetest seats ever! Like 8 rows up and it was the most fun night ever! Here are some of the pics... including the most ridiculously sweet mullet i've ever seen, and one decked out redneck Monster Mutt fan! ;) 

El Toro Loco rampin the cars
Major Monster Mutt Fan - wow.
Hands down, sweetest mullet on earth. 3 haircuts in 1. 
The set up
Donkey Kong and Monster Mutt racing
Mike and I - not the best pic of me, but the only one of us that night. 

1 comment:

Mac Girl said...

Just wondering! Who's Mike? Like I said...just wondering! HA!

I like your bangs!!