Tuesday, February 17, 2009

<3 My Funny Valentine <3


Ok - so i meant to put these pics at the bottom, but anyways.. 
This is my friend Joshua Wilkerson from the band Green River Ordinance. They came to Arkadelphia a few years ago and I met him there. They came to Denver the day after V-day and played a concert. They were the best band of the night - the rest were just odd. And Ryan and I were pretty much the only two "fans" there. It was really funny! But we had a good time.
Ryan and I in between concerts. 
The next band was REALLY strange. They had a clarinet, a bass, a snare drum, and a guitar player whose pants were about 4 inches too short. lol And there were literally 6 of us in the audience... we couldnt walk out. It was a priceless concert.
This is the bracelet Toph bought me for Vaentines day. 
Im no buddhist, but i like what the tag says
 - i could use a little of this luck in my life. 
;)

My Valentine :) 
yea, these were the cookies we made together. lol - the accidentally melted into one big cookie that we decorated together.

He is a cutie!
These are the Tulips he gave me for Valentines - my my heart melt!
Aren't they beautiful!! Tulips are my favorite.

I must say, this was one of the best valentines ever. Topher was the best date a girl could ask for. He surprised me with my favorite flower, without even knowing. He got me jewelry (and a little hope.) haha And then we made cookies together. He smiled and laughed all night. I had gotten him a balloon that says "I Love You" and a Diego paddle ball and some ring pops. All night randomly he would tell me it was the best present he had ever gotten! (and this kid has a LOT of toys!) haha He double fisted the ring pops and is still playing with the balloon! 
That night we had a "slumber party" cause I had to babysit him over night. As we lay in bed, we told each other jokes and stories and then randomly he would stop,  and be quiet. Then all of a sudden he would turn to me and say "Nik, I love you! Im sorry I didn't behave." haha (he gets timeouts when he misbehaves). It warmed my heart that a 3 year old would say something like that. I assured him it was ok, and that I loved him too. Then a little while later he says "Nik, Thank you SO much for my ballon, and toy and ring pops!!" I couldn't believe it! He was so thankful for the smallest gift. My heart was full! He grabbed my hand and kissed it!! HAHA! It was the cutest thing i've ever had happen to me! And by a 3 year old of all people!

So needless to say, I felt SO loved on Valentines day. I probably won't have one to top that for a LONG, long time ... if ever. It was perfect!

Love you guys!
xo
*Nik 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post made me actually tear up! I think that is the cutest thing I have ever heard anyone say. What a sweetie he is! I love it!

Mac Girl said...

I agree if the first poster. I think I might cry. That is soooo sweet. Sometimes it is the small things that bring great joy in our life.