Monday, October 6, 2008

Its Been A While...







Well, i know its been a while since i updated- my apologies! But i got two emails today from different people saying "whats going on? why haven't you updated in a while?" - so i racked my brain for the coolest things i've been doing lately... and here is a top 10 count list ;-)

10.) Picnics at the Park with Topher every other day; walks; making playdough
9.) Looking at beautiful yellow leaves!! (pics at the bottom!)
8.) Looking for jobs (got two prospects!! Although not professional, they still pay- and involve getting out!) :)
7.) Finding dozens of new trails right outside my apartment complex- which extend for MILES and miles!..(nothing like Feaster Trail in the Delph that totals maybe 3 miles round trip!!) ;~)
6.) Visiting my friends in Boulder and taking time to walk around alone on Pearle Street... and going up to Estes Park
5.) Looking at Schools to attend (now i just have to make up my mind on what to go to school for... nursing, ultrasound tech, dietetics, yoga... J/K!- [insert any other random profession and believe me, i've thought of it!]... ???)
4.) Reading an enitre book from start to finish in just over a WEEK!! (such a huge accomplishment!)
3.)Soul Searching... haha- I guess thats what i would call it- just lots of reading, journaling, thinking, praying, hoping. haha
2.) Getting my ghetto car fixed for a bazillion dollars!! oh yea, including driving it once with the oil lid off, causing a massive amount of smoke and oil to go everywhere!! lol
1.) Watching too much Scrubs!!

OH yea and im starting 2 new jobs!! The first one is being a Barista at Starbucks... haha- i know, its not ideal, but you gotta make ends meet somehow, right? :) I start training tonight! [wish me luck!] The second is a job as a receptionist at the staffing agency i employed to help me find a job- haha - pretty nice that they offered me a job.- even if its not the job i thought i would be doing. At least its a place that actually would HELP me look for a better job in the mean time. I just am praying they are cool with the time in need off for Thanksgiving and Christmas. If not, i will be devistated!

well, i love you guys- Let me know how you all are!
Oh and Happy Belated Birthday to me dear Susan McPeake!! I hope it was a very happy birthday!! love you!

Xo-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you sister. I am glad you didn't get rid of the blog :)
You are so beautiful, so is CO i guess ...hehe, but you still HAVE to come home to me after the year is over. I am so happy you found TWO jobs! way to go sista! loveyou!
-bitty

carozza said...

hey! so glad the hippie finally updated. I've been watching. don't ever be stalking me about updating. you are way worse. :) miss you so much. glad you are the person they were wanting at the staffing agency. would have been pretty funny if not. haha
love you!!!!! let me know how it goes tonight. find the secrets to a caramel mochiato(sp?)

Mac Girl said...

You must post a least once week and keep us informed because we miss you!

I agree with the last poster... find the secret recipe for a caramel macchiato.
Love ya, Susan