Wednesday, October 15, 2008

At This Point In My Life...


I'm a bad citizen... eek. Who knew that if you didn't vote for 2 federal elections, they pull you off as a voter?? [in my defense, i was in another country for the last one!] But, I was never told they would or did pull me off until i called up there a minute ago (thanks to Brian- my future P.A.) and asked why i couldn't pull up my voter registration- then they broke the news!! :( And of course the last day to register was last Monday. Dang... who feels guilty now??? <-- ::me::

Anywho....on a more adorable-note i want to wish Baby Karoline and my best friend and soul-mate, Maggie Happy Late Birthday's!! :) I of course called them on the actual b-day (like 4 days ago)- but i just thought it would give me a good reason to post these on my blog... hehe: (who is the most beautiful baby on earth??!!!) yea... P.K. ::Princess Karoline - as PaPa calls her::

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY KAROLINE!!!



If you want to see how adorable the party was, look at my sisters blog.. tonyanddayle.blogspot.com! She threw the most rockin' 1st birthday/football party ever!!! :) :) Wish I could have been there for it - but i was in spirit!!




 

Oh and I wish Brian and I could have been at the G/GNO [girls/guy night out] with my old coworkers/bf's! But i thought about you girls! Hope you didn't cry too much over us not being there. ;-) love you all very much!

Well, im off to go read and then try to get some oil drained from my car. I put like a whole bottle in ... not smart, but it was so low i thought it needed it! - now its about 2 inches above the "full line". :shaking my head: which apparently, is NOT good!! ~Without Dad, i often wonder how i will make it. lol Im gonna be a poor poor lady.  

I need a bike...

                            .... So much less maintenance! 



2 comments:

Mac Girl said...

How about a mo-ped? You don't even have to have a license to drive one of those. I can see it now, "Look out...here comes Hippy Nikki on her mo-ped"!

Your niece is so adorable. Love the pics.

And we miss you tons! See you real soon though. Maybe November?

carozza said...

you crack me up sista.
thanks for k's bday card and the ele from topher. so cute! she loved getting mail. well she liked to eat the envelope!