Saturday, August 23, 2008

Rocky Mtn. High






So i finally made it to Colorado! There were a few glitches along the way, but you could consider them minor, seeing as how i got here alive and with my car in one piece, (almost). :) i have several pictures of the trip - leading up to it, and then when my car decided to jump off the tow dolly while we were driving! Scary! But there were only a few minor bumps and scrathes. eek!

Colorado is so nice. No humidity, and i can see the mountains right out my window... well, if i look past the interstate. haha. But seriously, its about 70 degrees- ah! The altitude is strange- i felt out of breathe walking around Target today - that was a first. haha. Oh and i did two big things today - firstly, i bought a $10 dresser from a garage sale (of course!) and then Kaci and I haggled the mattress king down from about $500 to $300 on a mattress. Im impressed! But i dont get it until tuesday. boo.  Anywho-Topher is hilarious for a 3 year old - he's got a mind of his own. and Zac is alot of fun with him. Its nice to be here, but so strange to be so far away from family. Being around Topher reminds me that i dont want to be far away from my niece(s) or sisters/parents forever. Im already looking forward to Thanksgiving/Taylor's birth!!  I love you guys so much!!  - i'll put pictures up tomorrow. Its pretty late right now, and im emotionally pooped. Not to mention i have Karoline and Britt's cold. (But im not complaining, im just glad i have a little bit of you guys with me!) haha

xoxo

1 comment:

carozza said...

i am so happy you have a blog. my little writings and pics from my nikki will make me a happier girl. I've been pretty bummed today missing you like crazy. love you so much!!!!!!