Saturday, August 30, 2008

14ers Weeners

Ok - so im stoked! Tonight i went downtown with Kaci, Caleb and Topher. We had a good time- it was gorgeous because they had all the trees decked out with Christmas lights. We got some coffee and walked around and then listened to some live music on the streets. I love that scene. 

anywho - TOMORROW (aka 3.5 hours from now... yes, at 4:30 am) i am waking up with Kaci because we are going to hike a 14er! ... ok, look up 14ers.com. Basically, there are 54 mountains in Colorado that are 14,000 ft high - all different classes. Kac and I are going to do Beirstadt tomorrow. I love love love hiking and so i can't wait - but the killer is that we have summit by Noon, which means we need to be starting at 7 or 8. The weather can turn bad really quickly, so you have to be down by 1 or 2. Anyways - I can't wait - I will take pictures so you can see what im talking about. It should be really beautiful! 

Colorado is gorgeous - i still love waking up to mountains and walking out my door to a trail! There are trails everywhere here! I really need a bike. :) 

i love you guys and miss you so much! Can't wait to show you the pics tomorrow! all my love... xoxo

*Nikers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looked so awesome! I am so glad you got to go on a good hike! im so happy your loving it! miss u sister!