Sunday, August 24, 2008

3rd Day's a Charm





So im almost on my 3rd day of Colorado living - and already i have gotten to have a picnic and hike at Pine Valley. It was beautiful! Sadly, we missed church. Caleb was supposed to play a show at some coffee shop with some friends, but it got cancelled and by the time we found out, church was over. :( next week, for sure! But a day in the mountains was well worth it. I put up a few pics from our day. There are also some hilarious pics of Christopher and Zac playing cowboy. (notice: topher's horse is actually a T-Rex .... sweet!) haha

Tomorrow is my first day to be semi-alone with Christopher! ah - im a little nervous, but it should be fun. We are going to go to the park and play, which im excited about. And thankfully, Zac is here, so that makes me feel better. anyways, i'll have to let you know how that goes! 

p.s my $10 dresser smells so much like must and cigarettes i wont put my clothes in it, and my whole room stinks! lol isn't that lovely :)

Welp, lots of love - i miss you all stax!! xoxo
*Nik

2 comments:

barri said...

It was so good to talk to you last night! Please keep up with the blogging, I love it. HAve fun with Topher today. I love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

ahhh are u going to throw away your 10 dollar dresser? that really sux!

love the blog sister!